Friday, January 1, 2010

A new beginning

Today starts the second year of my photo-a-day blogs.

When I started last year's project, I wasn't entirely convinced that I could make it through the year, but I was willing to give it a try.  But I did it - made it through the entire year, taking a new photograph every day and posting a black and white version online. (Missed last year's blog?  You can see it here:  365 Photos in 2009)

I am not quite certain what I will do this year.  I don't want to repeat a whole year of black and white photographs, so I thought about posting images from my (considerable) backlog of photographs.  I thought about turning this blog into a forum for a photography project I have in mind called "Scene/Not Seen."  I thought about a lot of other ideas, and I was pretty sure the Right Idea would somehow reveal itself to me.  But, see, here it is already January 1, and I am still not sure what I am going to do, except post one photograph (unless I decide to post more) for every day of the year.

Keep checking back - we will find out together where this year's journey takes me.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to whatever your 2010 project morphs into. If imitation is flattering, you're looking good. Check out "2010images" -- I'll accomplish at least 1/365th of my New Year's photographic resolution!

    ReplyDelete